I have right to asked question from KESC Chief Executive and entire management why KESC always adopt a negative and totally a bad habit to circulate ELECTICITY monthly bill before 2 or 3 days before the due date, any special reasons behind or intentionally doing all these works to put extra pressure and tension to common consumers.

Some facts for Dec 2011 KESC billing I want to share

Meter Reading Date Dec 08, 2011

Bill Issue Date Dec 12, 2011

Bill Rcvd On Dec 22, 2011

Due Date Dec 26, 2011

In my case Bill received on Thursday i.e. Dec 22, 2011. 2 workings days left Friday ( Dec 24, 2011 ) and Monday ( Dec 26, 2011 ) due to un-certainty in entire Pakistan no one give assurance that no disturbance in city will occur most of time due to any political party give strike call in night which completely paralyze the entire city than how one can paid his electricity bill when no banks open.

I must say KESC more interest how to penalized the consumers if they can't pay the bill within due date time, but big question from consumers what problem or pain for KESC management to circulate electricity bill in time, Very lazy and poor circulation Bill Issue Date is Dec 12, 2011 take 10 days to reach at my home on Dec 22, 2011.

Who will take notice when such negligence and careless attitude become a habit of KESC in which only consumers suffers. Due to high rate of electricity tariff people hardly manage to pay the bill and never interested to pay after due date to pay Aprox 8 % extra which is a totally burden and modern way torture system introduce by KESC.

I request to Governor of Sind and Chief Executive of KESC why not question which courier service or whom you people availing services for distribution of electricity bill please give me final date before they finished the all electricity bill distribution and make sure in a way that not a single complain from consumers side regarding NON-RECEIPT or delay of bill received if we heard than impose fine to the concern besides the consumers late payment surcharge will you have to bear instead of consumers.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Had an Experience with KESC?

Comments